Skroutz API Access Application no longer accepts requests.
- Will adding this script affect the performance of my website?
- No, we've put a lot of effort, and used some of the most cutting edge
techniques to make sure that our script runs sandboxed without affecting the
experience of your users.
- What kind of info is emitted from this script?
- We take user privacy seriously. The data retained by our service remains
anonymous, and are neither exposed or sold to 3rd parties. The script reports
actions that you explicitly define with commands in your website.
- Where can I view the source of this script?
- The script is open sourced on GitHub.
Feel free to create issues there, or even contribute.
- What about browser support?
- The script is tested to work on all modern browsers: Internet Explorer > 6, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari.
- How can I confirm that the script is sending data properly?
- In order to check if the script is reporting properly we offer a developer page with info about the reported data,
which is accessible only during the testing phase of integration.
You should request the link from the shop owner.
If you need more help, don't hesitate to contact us.
- Analytics stopped sending data, why did this happen?
- If you have already successfully integrated Analytics but you ran into
Uncaught TypeError: sa is not a function error, check
New Analytics Tracking Script Migration Guide.